An expert in financial services by your side
Todd's expertise in the financial statement audit process supports clients as they navigate the complex issues and new pronouncements in the banking industry, helping them make the right choices where it matters most. A Certified Fraud Examiner, Todd is involved in BerryDunn's forensic accounting and fraud engagements. In addition, Todd helps clients implement internal controls that can mitigate the risk of material error or fraud.
A Principal in the Financial Services Group, Todd provides audit, accounting, and consulting services to banks and credit unions throughout New England.
Todd helps clients with a variety of issues including:
- Accounting for troubled debt restructurings
- Share-based compensation
- Implementation of new accounting pronouncements that affect financial statement reporting
- Strengthening of internal controls
- Fraud risk management
Memberships and Committees:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners