Year End Tax Reporting
Sno Barry | CPA
To help you manage your organization's year end reporting, we've pulled together some facts that will help you gain control over your challenges. While this is not an all-inclusive list, it does summarize many of the key areas you should be considering in your year-end process.
Not sure what applies to you? Have questions about an area we haven't mentioned? Need more detailed information? Please contact Sno Barry or your BerryDunn tax advisor--we'd be happy to help you with your particular circumstances or questions.
- Personal use of company auto
- Accident and health insurance premiums
- Personal use of company cell phones
- Employer-sponsored health care coverage
- 2011 and 2012 changes
- Information returns
- New form 1099-K
- Meals, entertainment and travel
- Documentation for charitable donations