From school teacher to accountant
Formerly a school teacher in southern Maine, Lisa joined BerryDunn in January 2003 after earning a Master's Degree in Accounting. She has been very active in the Maine Chapter HFMA since 2005, working on program and certification committees.
Lisa is a Senior Manager in the Health Care Group and has concentrated on serving the health industry, particularly acute care hospitals. Lisa provides audit and consulting services to a number of hospitals and affiliates in their continuum of care in New England, including Penobscot Bay Medical Center, DownEast Community Hospital, HD Goodall Hospital, Mount Desert Island Hospital, Frisbie Memorial Hospital, Weeks Medical Center, Porter Medical Center, and the New Hampshire Hospital Association.
Lisa helps clients with a variety of issues including:
• Health care audit and consulting
• Third-party issues. including cost reporting, modeling, sensitivity analysis,
budget, provider-based analysis and attestations
Memberships and Committees:
• American Academy of Professional Coders
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• Maine Chapter of Healthcare Financial Management Association,
Related Resources & Events